Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How much do you love nature?

    Nature tripping is one of my favorite hobbies.  My very own way of 'chillaxing', meditation and appreciating the most wonderful work of art.  God gave us eyes to see beauty.  He gave us the heart and mind to be able to connect emotionally and intellectually to what we see. When I see nature, words are not enough to really explain the feelings within me. The feelings of gratitude for life... the feelings of amazement to the awesome Creator of such beauty... the mixed emotions are wanting to burst out of my lips but can't say anything at all. I can actually stay for hours and hours with nature without getting bored.

    When my family and I lived in Scotland, I felt so close to nature. Scotland has got every nature you could get.
    There were places I visited with my husband and loved every moment with mother nature.  Do you also feel astonished with such lovely sceneries? I would like to share my photos with the marvelous exquisiteness of Scotland. Hope you like them too!













The flower garden at Scott Monument








Loch Tummel also known as the 'Queen's view'




Our loving dog used to chase these deers




The Wind Farm at Alyth,Scotland, UK

    Thanks for viewing everyone.  You can also share your close encounter with nature and feel free to express yourself.

11 comments:

Nel said...

Hello my friend! I have been visiting your blog. Cool! Absolutely stunning! Interesting photos! Congratulations for your work. I invite you to visit my blog at:
http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
Have a happy evening!

Kris Edison said...

what a hobby! I hope I can do some tour too. When I got rich. LOL!

Maia T said...

Amazing places and very beautiful shots.
Thanks for sharing.

Shynn said...

Cryptic Kris has left a new comment on your post "How much do you love nature?":

what a hobby! I hope I can do some tour too. When I got rich. LOL!

@Cryptic Kris: It really is fun to go and enjoy nature, kris! hope to see you post the same topic soon with all your wonderful pictures with nature!

Shynn said...

Nel has left a new comment on your post "How much do you love nature?":

Hello my friend! I have been visiting your blog. Cool! Absolutely stunning! Interesting photos! Congratulations for your work. I invite you to visit my blog at:
http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
Have a happy evening!

@Nel: Thanks a lot for visiting! Sure I will visit your blogs too!

Shynn said...

@maiaT: thanks for visiting... =)

Selina Kingston said...

Thank you for reminding me how stunning Scotland is. It is a long time since we have been as a family. I think I might go off now and organise a mini break for later this summer !

Shynn said...

@Selina Kingston: You're most welcome. I miss Scotland myself. I hope we could go back there for good this time. Me and my family are looking forward to it. Cheerio!

anney said...

Ganda namn ng mga places na napuntahan mo yan lalo na dun sa lake! By the way I'm a new follower. have a great week!

Shynn said...

thanks for visiting and leaving comments, anney! we're back in UK now. been busy the last few months kaya hindi na nasundan yung blogs ko... =)
hopefully, i can write again soon... thanks for following, too!

Shynn said...

@ anney: and oh! i can visit those beautiful places once again! yes! =P lol