Thursday, March 1, 2012

Whilst The Weather Permits

    When we arrived here in Scotland, we never really had the chance to see the sun shining for long during the day.  We normally stayed inside the house even on the weekends because it was so cold and frosty outside.  No time for walking around at all because I easily get cold no matter how thick my jacket was. We've lived here before but growing up in a tropical country won't help me get used to cold weather like this so quickly.

    It still is winter now but luckily, there are days that sun is really high and shining so bright these last few days, which is the best time to walk in the woods or walk along the beach to enjoy the beauty of nature.  Since I so love to take pictures of the wonderful creations around, I always bring my cellphone with me and ready to take a shot anytime.

    I would like to share some of my pictures of nature when me and my husband went to Glasgow just today and some pictures when me and the kids had a walk in the park.  Hope you all like them.

Wow, glorious!
                                           



They all seem to be looking at me.

Surely this one didn't bother.


Just lovely.



















                                         

No comments: